Analyst at PE fund
NCH Capital, a Private Equity fund with over $3.5bn assets under management, and a strategic portfolio company, Agroterra, a leading Russian agricultural company (included in Top-30 employers according to HeadHunter and RBC) are looking highly motivated and skilled professionals for the Analyst/Senior Analyst position at the Moscow office.
· Research, analysis and structuring of information.
· Financial modelling and strategic planning.
· Preparation of presentations and investment memorandums.
· Agricultural commodities market analysis.
· Risk analysis and management.
· Strategic and Big-data analysis.
· Communications with Russian and international partners.
· Involvement in venture investment projects aimed at business development and implementation of disruptive agricultural technology (VC fund team).
· High GPA from a top tier Russian or foreign University. Preference is given to graduates of HSE, FA, MGIMO, MSU, BMSTU, and MIPT. For technical institute graduates, basic knowledge of finance is required.
· English language – Advanced level.
· Relevant corporate finance, strategic and business analysis work experience/internship.
· MS Excel, PowerPoint proficiency.
· Competitive salary.
· Annual performance-related bonus.
· Premium class office building in the center of Moscow.
· Paperwork in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
· Training and development programs.
· Corporate mobile service / voluntary health insurance.
· Corporate sports, discount program.