Commodity Market Analyst
Отдел стратегического планирования и анализа
- Conducting fundamental analysis of the Russian and foreign grain and oilseed markets on a regular basis.
- Producing regular analytical reports and presentation materials.
- Forecasting crop prices and analyzing price offers, active participation in the process of commercial planning.
- Development of analytics of non-commodity markets (fertilizers, seeds and crop protection agents).
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, close engagement with the Risk Manager for hedging price and currency risks.
- Participation in strategic planning and financial modeling.
- 3 or more years’ experience in commodity market analysis at large agroholdings, analytical agencies, trading companies or banks with strong analytical departments and trading operations in commodity markets.
- Fundamental knowledge of commodity markets (grain and oilseed).
- Advanced knowledge of and practical experience in statistical analysis.
- Basic financial expertise and experience in financial modeling.
- Basic knowledge of derivative financial instruments (forwards, futures and options).
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- English language – Advanced or higher.
- Work in a leading farming company.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual performance-related bonus and profit-sharing program.
- Premium class office building in the center of Moscow.
- Paperwork in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Training and development programs.
- Corporate mobile service, voluntary health insurance.
- Corporate discount program.